Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday!

It's Fridayyyy!!



Eventhough I love every day of school there still is something special about Friday; knowing that at the end of the day you get to taste the sweet satisfaction of freedom. It's only been two weeks since our arrival in Italy but our constant togetherness is already wearing on everyone. Not only are four of us sick, including my roomate Chelsea (and five if you're including the slow decline of my own health), but everyone is starting to get sick of each other. Our vibrant personalities that create our rambunctious spirit as a class unit are starting to get on each others nerves. Patience is running thin and people are snapping left and right, to be honest...I can't wait to see a full blown fight. I'm hoping I have a front row seat to all the drama, however I am also hoping that when the time comes I will be wise enough to keep my usually big mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment